Hard Rock Bet is legal and live in the following states: Arizona, Florida, Iowa, Indiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. After a two-year hiatus, Hard Rock Bet is live and online once again in Florida as of Nov. 7. Note that this is an Early Access Period, so only existing members who signed up with Hard Rock in 2021, and members of Hard Rock's Unity loyalty program, are allowed to place bets at this time.
Read our Hard Rock Bet review to learn more about the sportsbook app!
Hard Rock Bet Promo Code and Registration Process
Hard Rock Bet first launched in 2018. Since then, it has expanded to Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, and Florida. While Hard Rock Bet is a more minor player in the sports betting industry at this time, you can expect that it will grow its presence with new states legalizing mobile sports betting.
Hard Rock Bet Ohio
Ohio residents, legalized sports betting is live! You can now sign up for Hard Rock Bet as Ohio sports betting is available effective January 1, 2023. Be sure to check back here for new user bonus offers and promo codes as they are announced in the Buckeye State.
Must be 21+ and present in OH. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
Hard Rock New User Promo Key Takeaways November 30, 2023
Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
To Be Announced
Bonus Offer Details
New players can get up to $1000 deposit match and 1000 free spins
Hard Rock Legal States
AZ, IA, IN, FL, NJ, OH, TN, VA
Last Verified On
November 30, 2023
New User Promotion Terms and Conditions
Not available at this time.
Promotions for Existing Users
Hard Rock Bet offers regular promotions and boosts for existing users. These regular promotions are great for keeping existing users engaged and offer ways to boost bankrolls each week.
Refer a Friend
Invite friends to join Hard Rock Bet and earn up to $1,000 in rewards, including bonus bets and casino bonuses.
For Happy Hour at the Hard Rock Sportsbook every Friday, starting at 4 PM, they'll introduce a new boost available for just one hour each, so be sure to check back regularly!
This new promo allows existing users to win some cash if 5/6 of their Flex Parlay picks win.
How to Sign Up for Hard Rock Bet
It is easy for new users to register for the Hard Rock Bet. Remember, you must be 21+ years of age and in a legal sports betting state where Hard Rock is available.
- Step 1. Create an account and choose a username and password
- Step 2. Enter the required personal details:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Mailing address
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Step 3. Click "Verify my identity," and then you are good to go!
Where is Hard Rock Bet Legal?
Hard Rock is currently available in five states. The sportsbook has already announced intentions for continued expansion to states with existing legalized sports betting as well as states that are yet to come online. We expect to see Hard Rock Bet grow quickly and make its way into more legalized states in the future.
|Arizona||Yes||No||Gambling problem? Visit problemgambling.az.gov, text NEXTSTEP to 53342, or call 1-800-NEXT-STEP|
|Florida||Yes||No||Gambling helpline: 888-ADMIT-IT (236-4848)|
|Indiana||Yes||No||If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-9- WITH-IT.|
|Iowa||Yes||No||If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800- BETS-OFF.|
|New Jersey||Yes||Yes||Bet with your head, not over it! Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler|
|Ohio||Yes||No||Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler|
|Tennessee||Yes||No||Gambling Problem? Call or Text the Tennessee REDLINE: 800-889-9789.|
|Virginia||Yes||No||If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call, text or chat, our confidential and toll free helpline at: 1-888-532-3500|
Hard Rock Sportsbook is Now Hard Rock Bet
On July 17, Hard Rock announced an exciting rebrand is immediately in effect in five out of their six legal states, excluding New Jersey. Its integrated sportsbook and casino app will debut soon in New Jersey. Physical casino locations will also be renamed to Hard Rock Bet Sportsbook. Stay tuned for more information.
Upcoming States for Hard Rock Expansion
New legislation across the country is legalizing online sports betting to more and more people. Sportsbooks like Hard Rock view this favorable legislation as opportunities to expand their platform to new locations.Hard Rock Bet also has expansion opportunities in a variety of states where mobile sports betting is already legal. Below are the two known areas of expansion that Hard Rock has already announced.
Mobile sports betting has been online in Illinois for two years now. With a large betting market like Chicago, this is a prime state to be active in as a sportsbook. While there is no official date for Hard Rock Bet to open in the state, most experts expect that it will be before the end of 2023. Stay tuned!
Same Game Parlay Builder
Hard Rock Bet App and Website Experience
Action Network has examined users' reviews on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store to distill some of the most notable pros and cons of the Hard Rock Bet mobile app. Below is an overview of our findings.
Hard Rock Pros
- Mobile app interface. Several users on both operating systems (iOS and Android) noted the sleek app interface.
- Intuitiveness. While some apps can be confusing to navigate due to all the "bells and whistles", most users seemed to think that Hard Rock Bet was easy to use and had no issues in finding contests they were looking for.
Hard Rock Cons
- Identity verification. Many new users noted difficulties verifying their identity with the initial information provided during the signup process. As a result, users were required to provide additional verification information such as photos of their ID.
- Withdrawal issues. The most common issue noted from user reviews was difficulty withdrawing funds from their account. There are numerous accounts of users having to re-verify their information to withdraw money or even having their account suspended when trying to withdraw. This is a serious issue prevalent on both Apple and Android platforms.
- Crashing. Despite a clean interface, many users complained about the app crashing during use.
- Limited Props. Several users noted that Hard Rock's prop bet offerings were pretty limited compared to other sportsbooks.
Hard Rock Cashiering
There are various ways to deposit and withdraw money from the Hard Rock Bet sportsbook app. Below is a list of the methods available for users to manage their bankroll.
How to Deposit on Hard Rock
Adding funds to your Hard Rock account is easy. Follow the steps below:
- Login to your Hard Rock account
- Click the icon in the bottom-right corner of the app that displays your current available funds
- Select "Deposit" on the next
- Choose your deposit method
- Enter the amount you'd like to add to your account
- Add bank or account details as needed
That's it! Your money will be available for immediate use within the app.
- Instant Bank Transfer (recommended) - Deposits are made available immediately
- Card - Deposits are made available immediately
- PayPal - Deposits are made available immediately
- Venmo - Deposits are made available immediately
Withdrawal Options and Payout Speed
- Bank Transfer - Funds will be made available in 2-4 business days
- ACH - Funds will be made available in 2-4 business days
- Cash at Cage (retail locations only) - Instant payout
Like almost all sportsbook, Hard Rock features several player controls. These are tools designed to stop users from betting too much and being proactive about setting healthy gambling limits. We recommend configuring a setup that works best for you to maintain responsible boundaries. Be sure to educate yourself on gambling to avoid large losses. Here are the spending controls offered at Hard Rock:
- Deposit Limits - Set a limit on how much can be deposited to your account. Increasing the limit requires a 24 hour period, reducing a limit takes place immediately. Users must contact Customer Support to remove deposit limits.
- Wager Limits - Add daily, weekly, monthly limits to how much money can be wagered from your account.
- Session Limits - Automatically be logged out of the app after reaching a session limit to reduce potential wagers
- Timeouts - Also known as a cool-off period, will prevent you from depositing or wagering on the app. Timeouts can be set in varying increments of time.
- Self Exclusion - Self exclusion prevents users from logging into the app during the set duration of time.
Betting Options and Sports Market Coverage on Hard Rock
Hard Rock Bet is pretty standard in terms of the sports and betting markets that it offers. Users will not have any trouble finding popular sporting contests and leagues that they wish to bet. Hard Rock does not have an extensive list of niche offerings that can't be found elsewhere. Additionally, the app does not feature any significant ingenuity in terms of unique betting markets or featured bet types.
Available Bet Types
Users will find all the of the most popular bet types like spreads, moneyline, and totals available on Hard Rock Bet. Below is a list of what users can wager on when using Hard Rock.
|Hard Rock App Screenshot||Bet Type and Example|
Point Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory (the # of points won) in a game.
Kansas City Chiefs are favored by 3.5 points over the Los Angeles Chargers at Hard Rock
Totals: Totals, also known as an over/under, are bets on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
Pick either "Over" or "Under" 54.5 total points to be scored by both teams
Moneyline: Moneyline betting is when you pick the outright winner of a game or event.
Chiefs are the favorite at -210 over the underdog Chargers at +165
Half Bets: Half-bets or Quarter bets let a bettor treat the first and second half as separate matches. Depending on the sport, you can also bet quarters as individual wagers.
Chiefs are favored in a variety of half bets in the upcoming game against the Chargers
Prop Bets: Short for a proposition, Prop bets wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
Player props for individual players to score the first touchdown of the Chargers-Chiefs game
Futures bets: Futures bets are a bet on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
Hard Rock Bet futures odds for the NFL Super Bowl winner
Hard Rock Bet Odds
Here you can find some of the latest odds from Hard Rock Bet.
NFL Game Odds: Arizona Cardinals vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated November 30, 2023 - Odds Provided by Hard Rock - Subject to Change
Over 40.5 (-110)
Under 40.5 (-110)
NFL Futures Odds
Below is a selection of odds for the NFL 2023-24 NFL Champion: Updated November 30, 2023 - Odds Provided by Hard Rock - Subject to Change
|Team||NFL 2023-24 Champion|
|San Francisco 49ers||+425|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+450|
Other Hard Rock Bet Benefits
Live Stream Betting
Hard Rock offers users the ability to live stream games through the platform while simultaneously placing live bets. Players are able to watch their wagers play out in real-time for immediate results.
Featured Prop Parlays
Like many sportsbooks, Hard Rock will hand pick specific contests to feature and boost. Hard Rock has created the Prop Parlays on their app as a go-to place for users to get NFL-specific player prop bets at plus odds each week.
Hard Rock Customer Service
Hard Rock Bet gives users three different ways to get help from customer service representatives:
- Phone - 1-844-951-7625
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat - Available on the platform from 8 am-12 am
Best Online Sportsbooks For You
Not sure which sportsbook is best for you? Let us help! Action Network has created The Best Sportsbook Quiz to assist new, and seasoned sports bettors select a sportsbook. Whether you are looking to add to your repertoire of sportsbooks or choose one for the first time, all you need to do is answer a few simple questions, and we'll take care of the rest.
Take advantage of other sportsbook and daily fantasy promos as you build your bankroll:
BetMGM Bonus Code | FanDuel Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | ESPN BET Promo Code | PointsBet Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code | Fliff Promo Code
This site contains commercial content. We may be compensated for the links provided on this page. The content on this page is for informational purposes only. Action Network makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information given or the outcome of any game or event.