DraftKings Promo Code
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code & Review
DraftKings is a market-leading sportsbook with a sleek mobile interface, new live betting offerings, and industry-leading sign-up promotions for sports bettors. DraftKings also features the best overall average pricing compared to other sportsbooks across major betting and sports markets.
Great news, Kansas sports bettors; DraftKings has launched with the Boot Hill Casino in Kansas on Sept.1, in time for the 2022 NFL season! For more information on pre-registration offers, read our Kansas sports betting page.
Betsync is now LIVE with DraftKings! By setting up Betsync with DraftKings, you can bet in the DraftKings app and your picks will be synced and tracked in your Action Network app. No more tracking picks twice! Follow these steps to set up Betsync with DraftKings.
No DraftKings promo code is required to claim a $1,000 sign-up bonus exclusive to the Action Network.
What to Bet on This Week
- Check out McMurphy's updated Week 6 NCAAF Bowl Projections.
Deposit Bonus up to $1,000
DraftKings Promo Code & Registration Process
No matter your expertise, sports betting can be a challenge to profit from. Savvy bettors use high-value sign-up offers, promotions, codes, and daily boosts to find +EV (expected value) opportunities. This is an area DraftKings excels in. Because of their massive user base and appetite for acquiring new customers, DraftKings offers some of the most competitive ways to boost your betting bankroll from their sign-up offers, ongoing bonuses, and loyalty promotions. Deposit bonuses vary in the amounts awarded to customers, and DK is definitely on the high side.
DraftKings New User Promo Key Takeaways for October 2022
DraftKings Sportsbook Promo Code:
DraftKings Deposit Bonus Details:
20% match worth up to $1,000
New users only in a legal betting state. Minimum qualifying deposit of $5. Must be 21 years of age.
Available Legal States:
AZ, CT, CO, NH, IL, IN, IA, LA, MI, NJ, NY, PA, TN, VA, WV, WY
Great navigation and user interface, large selection of props
Subpar pricing, same game parlays pricing is poor, lack of odds boosts, no promos for existing users
Last Verified On:
October 7, 2022
Promotion Terms & Conditions
- Bonus amount is equal to 20% of deposit amount, so users must deposit $5,000 to receive the maximum possible bonus
- To get the full $1,000, you must deposit $5,000 when signing up. The minimum deposit to qualify for this 20% deposit bonus is $5, but you'll want to make sure you take full advantage the first time you credit your DraftKings account.
- No promo code is needed to redeem this exclusive sign-up bonus.
- Bonuses are rewarded through the following play-through requirement: $25 played results in $1 in bonus funds. A $5,000 requires a cumulative total of $25,000 in bets (-300 odds or longer) to receive maximum bonus.
- Play-through requirement must be met within 90 days of opening a new account
Odds Boosts for the week of October 2 to October 8
Colts v. Broncos 50% Profit Boost
- Colts vs. Broncos on 10/6 at 8:15pm
- Following Opt-In, you’ll be issued with one (1) single-use Profit Boost which you can use on any bet for the Colts vs. Broncos game on 10/6
- You must select the boost from your bet slip before placing your bet to apply the boosted price
- 50% Profit Boost will apply to the winnings (winnings exclude your original wager amount)
TNF No Score First Drive
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Denver Broncos 10/06 at 8:15 pm ET
- Following Opt-In, you'll be issued with one (1) single-use Odds Boost to use on Offensive Score on 1st Drive of the Game
- No (under ‘Game Props - Drive Props’)
- Boosted Odds: +100
NFL Risk-Free Stepped Up SGP
- All Week 5 NFL games
- Opt-In and receive three (3) Stepped Up tokens for NFL Same Game Parlays across Week 5
- One token is eligible for Thursday, one for Sunday, and one for Monday
- Tokens can be used on paid pre-game 3+ leg NFL Same Game Parlays
- For the Thursday token, if your Stepped Up SGP loses, we'll credit your bet back as a Free Bet up to $10
- Free Bet issued by 11:59 PM ET on 10/07
Ongoing DraftKings Offers
Refer a Friend Bonus
- Share a personal referral link with a new, first-time depositor
- The new user must use your link to register and deposit a minimum of $25
- Receive up to $100 for each successful referral for a maximum of $500 in free bets
- Free Bets or only valid for seven days after being issued
- Referral bonuses are not available for cash withdrawal or transfer between accounts
DraftKings Sign Up Process
If DraftKings can’t verify your identity using these details, it may ask you to submit other proof of identity, like a photo of your license or passport. Generally, the verification process has been smooth in our testing. To create a DraftKings account, you must provide your:
Step 1. Click here to visit DraftKings and press on "Sign Me Up" and select your state to begin the registration process.
Step 2. Enter your details:
- Promo code (optional)
- Confirm your eligibility (Must be 18, 19 or 21 years old in select states)
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your SSN
- Home Address
Step 4. Confirm your location by downloading the GeoComply plugin, which is used to securely verify your location each time you use DraftKings.
Step 6. You're ready to place a bet! The DraftKings home screen will have a grid list of the most relevant games from the day's sporting slate. You can filter by sport or league as you choose with the option to quickly place a bet on spreads, totals, or moneylines.
Step 7. Click the bet cell that you are interested in. The bet you selected will be listed in the bet slip, but it is up to you to enter the wagering amount. A numeric keyboard default makes this easy and smooth. When you've added your desired bets, press "Place Bet" to submit your wager.
Step 8. Wait for results. If your bet loses, you'll see your account balance increase. This is visible in the upper right-hand corner of the app. If your bet loses, your account will not change as your wager amount has already been withdrawn.
If you want additional insight into responsibly managing how and how much you bet you bet, please review our sports betting mistakes to avoid.
Where Is DraftKings Sportsbook Legal?
As a major DFS player before the legalization of online sports betting, DraftKings has had the benefit of massive brand exposure throughout the country. As a result, DraftKings is available in 17 states today for users to use their platform for legal online sports betting. DraftKings will continue to be a major player in the sports betting industry as new states look to pass legislation to allow sports betting in the near and long term.
Colorado has the most sportsbooks of any state in the country due to its operator-friendly legislation, and DraftKings is still a market leader there.
Illinois originally planned to require in-person signups for the first 18 months that sports betting was legal. But COVID-19 derailed those plans, initially meant to give Rush Street Interactive (parent company of Rivers, which has a strong casino presence in the state) a head start over DraftKings and FanDuel.
Indiana actually introduced HB1015, its sports betting bill, before the Supreme Court even overturned PASPA. That made the Hoosier State one of the first to offer online betting in October of 2019.
Iowa originally required in-person signups but lifted that in 2022.
Louisiana is a more recent entrant into the U.S. sports betting space,
DraftKings operates its online sports betting and casino platform in Michigan.
DraftKings has a monopoly as the only operator in New Hampshire. The state essentially ran a bidding process to see which operator would give up the most revenue to the state, and DK "won" at 51%, giving it exclusive rights.
The first state to launch sports betting, New Jersey quickly allowed many books. But FanDuel has widened its lead over DraftKings.
New York awarded just eight licenses originally, but DraftKings was there on Day 1. If you're a bettor looking for more information about some of the other top sportsbooks in New York, check out our Best NY Sports Betting Apps page for everything you need to know about wagering in The Empire State.
Pennsylvania has a high barrier to entry due to its licensing fee, so only the biggest books are available there.
Tennessee only awarded a handful of starting licenses, but DraftKings was one.
Virginia has an average barrier to entry so it's got a dozen sportsbooks, with DraftKings one of the market leaders.
West Virginia is just a few states with online sports betting and casinos. DraftKings operates both there.
States Coming Soon
DraftKings, along with other sportsbooks, will have their eyes on the following states where legislation has either been recently legalized or could be soon. Be sure to stay up-to-date on these states' sports betting legislation if you are a resident of these places.
The state of Maryland currently allows for in-person sports betting only. Online sports betting was approved by state residents in November 2022, but that has not come to fruition just yet. State officials continue to await the results of a mandatory study that could make or break the online sports betting initiative.
Online sports betting was approved by Nebraska voters in November 2021. In addition, a regulatory bill was recently signed into law that will allow for retail sportsbooks to operate within the state. However, this bill only allows for in-person sports betting at this time.
Ohio is the biggest prize for sportsbooks like DraftKings for the foreseeable future. Recent legislation in this highly-populated, sports-loving state has passed to allow online sports betting. State regulators have announced that sports betting activities will go live in December 2022 to adhere to the law's provision that requires betting to begin by January 1, 2023.
DraftKings Mobile App Screenshots
Search and Sport Selection
In-Game and Live Betting
NBA Player Props
DraftKings Mobile App & Website Experience
DraftKings gives users a robust mobile app and website that does core things well for any new or experienced sports bettor. It is no surprise that DraftKings is a go-to app in the industry, and it looks to continue to expand as new states continue to legalize online sports betting.
DraftKings Mobile App Review
DraftKings has been a standard-bearer for online betting since the inception of its daily fantasy sports platform. With the learnings they have gleaned from DFS, DraftKings can boast one of the most solid overall apps in the online sports betting industry.
Meet the DraftKings Sportsbook Review Team
Action Network evaluated DraftKings through in-house testing, data analysis, and input from our experienced handicappers:
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 5.5K total bets in the Action App and 82.8K app followers (As of October 2022). Favorable pick records include NFL and NCAAF.
Mobile App Review Categories
Our Action Network experts analyzed several vital categories that can make or break a sportsbook app:
- Usability: Ease of Logging In - Navigation - App Speed - Game Data Density - The Bet Slip
- Coverage: Available Markets
- Pricing: By Sport Pricing
DraftKings Mobile App Review Summary
|Selection Criteria||Best In Category|
|Ease of Logging in||Caesars, bet365, theScore|
|Speed||PointsBet, FanDuel, DraftKings|
|Game Density||FanDuel, BetMGM, DraftKings|
|Bet slip||Caesars, FoxBET|
How easy is it to sign in to DraftKings?
When logging in to a sportsbook quickly is the difference between getting in a last-minute wager or not. Apps must have a streamlined process. This is one area that DraftKings app falls short of competitors. The DraftKings app Face ID was very inconsistent throughout our team's testing process, with a fail rate of over 50%. While DraftKings was not the only sportsbook app with this issue, it is somewhat unexpected from a platform that has been around as long as it has.
Our experts experienced a minor nuisance: the DraftKings app would redirect them to a sign-up screen despite having an account and logging in.
How straightforward is finding and browsing betting markets?
The DraftKing app gives users intuitive navigation, enabling bettors to easily find leagues, contests, and betting markets of interest. We evaluated navigation in two buckets: organization and in-app search.
Logging into the DraftKings app, all of the day's relevant games are below their promotional carousel. A few navigation options are available near the top of the page for those looking to bet on a specific league and want to filter accordingly. The 'sticky' bottom navigation bar is another helpful tool to access live in-game action quickly, your bet slip, active promos, and another sports league filter.
One thing that our experts love about the DraftKings navigation is its double navigation bar within particular sports. The top navigation has the basic market information like game lines, player props, quarter/halves data, etc. Then within each of those options, you can select a specific market across all of the league's games on a single screen. This is an absolute game-changer for people who love to bet a particular prop or a niche market across contests. As an example, if you know you want to bet touchdown scorers anytime in all 11 NFL games on a particular Sunday, you simply have to select the touchdown market option to see every single game for the day.
DraftKings does have an in-app search that serves two main functions. It can be used to find a particular sport, league, team, or event when you’re already in that league. This is a powerful feature, but we would like to see some player functionality added to the in-app search so users can find all the props related to a specific player.
Final Verdict: Excellent. DraftKings is a best-in-class app when it comes to navigation. FanDuel is another robust app in this area.
How quickly does the DraftKings mobile app update and respond to input?
DraftKings is a top-tier in mobile app speed and responsiveness to user input. The navigation does not lag when switching between contests, sports, leagues, or any other app screen. The only feature with noticeable delay was the Same Game Parlay, which redirects users into a separate view from the standard sportsbook pages.
Final Verdict: Great. DraftKings is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, sportsbook mobile apps in the business. Lightning-fast load screens and input response are standard throughout almost all user experiences. PointsBet and FanDuel are also speedy options.
How many games can you view odds for at once?
Data density is an essential factor for mobile sportsbook apps. Essentially, it enables users to take in more game odds at once without having to scroll or click through different screens on the app to facilitate quicker betting decisions. We tested game density using an iPhone 12 Pro to determine density rankings in the mobile view of iOS. Here is what we found:
- FanDuel - 4.5 Games
- Tied DraftKings & BetMGM - 4 Games
- Tied PointsBet & Caesars - 3 Games
DraftKings is a top competitor in its overall game density, falling only behind FanDuel.
|~4 Games||4.5 Games||4 Games||3 Games||3 Games|
Final Verdict: Great. DraftKings mobile app can display up to 4 games at once without scrolling. Only FanDuel has a slightly betting game density overall.
How intuitive and seamless is the bet slip experience?
A solid bet slip interface and user experience are critical for a sportsbook app because if users do not submit their bets with a transaction, the operator will lose business. The bet slip is where these transactions occur, so it is crucial to get this functionality right. DraftKings provides a strong bet slip experience with a clean interface and mostly seamless functionality. Here are some of our major takeaways from the DraftKings bet slip:
- Good density. The bet slip can fit five bets in a single view.
- The bet slip is a half-screen takeover, which is nice because you can easily click out of this to add more wagers.
- The parlay option at the bottom of the bet slip allows users to create parlays from all of their selections easily, or they can bet them straight as individual wagers all from the same screen.
- Same Game Parlays is a missing feature within the bet slip. DraftKings requires users to add SGP all as one bet to the slip. You can't add or remove wagers from a Same Game Parlay within the slip itself, which is frustrating if you are experimenting with different options.
- The payout calculations include the original stake into your winnings, which we find deceptive. For example, a bet of $100 could be listed as a payout of $190 in DraftKings, but only $90 of the winnings is profit, while the rest is just the original stake.
- DraftKings automatically includes a Round Robin option in the bet slip when a user adds three or more bets to their slip.
- The "X" used to delete bets from the slip is small, so it can be hard to hit correctly. Users can also swipe left to delete a bet from the slip if they find it more accessible.
In addition to the bet slip, DraftKings has a "My Bets" feature. Here, users can track all bets or filter by their open bets, settled bets, won bets, or lost bets. This is a great way to track betting data over time.
Final Verdict: Great. DraftKings has one of the better bet slip experiences across sportsbooks. It is in the upper echelon of bet slips alongside Caesars and FoxBET.
In addition to our experts' analysis, we have distilled what is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to provide a broader sample size for this DraftKings assessment. Here are the advantages and challenges that the users have shared about their experiences using the DraftKings mobile app:
Apple App Store Reviews
#5 in Sports - 4.8/5 Stars - 384.7K Ratings (October 2022) - Download at Apple App Store
|iOS User Positives||iOS User Negatives|
Sleek Layout: Users love the dark background that helps highlight the green-colored odds and numbers that matter most. The quick links scroll near the app's top, giving users easy access to the sports they are looking for.
Customer Support: Whether on the website, app, or with a representative, users have had problems with the support team.
Beginner's Friend: New/novice users seem to have an easy time navigating through the app, placing bets, and keeping track of everything in their accounts. The non-stop promotions also keep users energized and engaged.
Deposits: Users have found it hard to get money into their DraftKings accounts and therefore can’t bet on games. This can be incredibly frustrating when trying to place a last-second bet.
Partnerships: Users like knowing that they’re using a legitimate/high-end app, considering DraftKings is the NFL's official sports betting partner.
Withdrawal Process: Some users have complained about being unable to withdraw money into the same bank account they had previously deposited money from -- need to use PayPal to receive cash quickly.
Latest Release Notes:
Version 4.0.0 - Released September 19, 2022
- Quick Parlay: A new dedicated page to make building parlays on your favorite sports and leagues easier
- New Home Page: We launched a new configurable home page so that we can present you with the most relevant leagues, events, and bets based on the sports calendar today!
Google Play/Android Store Reviews
4.6/5 Stars - 37.9K Ratings (October 2022) - Download at Google Play Store
|Android User Positives||Android User Negatives|
Navigation: No matter the OS, DraftKings users have an easy time navigating the app and placing bets. That sleek black and green font will look good on any platform.
Customer Service Shortfalls: Android users report having to email customer service and not seeing a phone number to call for help.
Promotions Galore: Daily promos and boosts have DraftKings atop the sports betting landscape.
More Bugs: Whereas iOS users typically have a more fluid time on DraftKings, Android users appear to be dealing with more bugs and glitches in the app.
|Alternate Lines: Many users enjoyed the ability to shop alternate lines to various contests to get the best chance to cash in.||
Location Issues: The location problems also seem worse on Android versus iOS, with more Android users complaining about the situation.
Latest Release Notes:
Version 4.0.0 - Released September 19, 2022
- Quick Parlay: A new dedicated page to make building parlays on your favorite sports and leagues easier
- New Home Page: We launched a new configurable home page so that we can present you with the most relevant leagues, events, and bets based on the sports calendar today!
DraftKings Pricing vs. Other Sportsbooks
While sign-up offers, promos, and user experience are crucial factors in selecting a sportsbook, the most sophisticated bettors are often worried about the price. We can compare books in this regard in a couple of ways:
By Sport Pricing Analysis
As a savvy sports bettor, line shopping across books is a valuable process to engage in. We've made some of these comparisons for you to help illustrate the value of line shopping, and the best sportsbook for different bet types and sports, on average.
Sportsbook Pricing Analysis parameters:
- Data collected from 1/1/2021-4/1/2022
- Used closing odds (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each # is represented as a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge has the best price. It means that book is keeping less on every bet than their competitors.
Best Pricing: Sportsbook Edge Averages by Sport (All Markets)
Pricing Analysis Summary:
- DraftKings has the best total overall pricing despite not outperforming other sportsbooks in any single sport.
- It does outperform most competitors on college football and basketball, which can be tougher to price due to the volume of games.
Pricing Analysis Summary by Market:
- Moneylines: Overall, DraftKings offers the second-best average pricing across sports markets (4.31) for moneyline bets, trailing only Caesars (4.03). Despite having the second-best average pricing, DraftKings does not outperform competitors in any one sports market.
- Spreads: If you like betting the spread, look no further than DraftKings, as they offer the overall best pricing across all major sports markets (4.69). In addition to featuring the best all-around pricing, DraftKings excels in NCAAB spread bets (4.72). Caesars offers the best spread pricing for MLB (4.06) and NCAAF (4.67), while PointsBet has the best NFL spreads (4.16), and BetMGM owns the best NBA pricing (4.71).
- Totals: DraftKings falls more to the middle of the pack with its overall totals pricing (4.85). However, it owns the best totals pricing options for NCAAB (4.70). BetMGM features the best overall pricing across markets for totals at 4.81.
DraftKings NFL Spread Pricing Analysis
We've looked at average book edge by sport, but you're likely only placing one bet at one sportsbook. That's why looking at outliers is essential -- how often does DraftKings have the best spread on favorites or underdogs? Because if you're price shopping, that's when you'd bet at a specific book.
Because it's such a public book, DK tends to shade lines toward favorites, creating good value on underdogs.
Average Odds Pricing for NFL Favorites
Average Odds Pricing for NFL Underdogs
NFL Spread Pricing Summary:
- DraftKings has the best price on NFL point spread favorites the least often. They only offer the best price 5.8% of the time, which is significantly lower than the top 28.9% Caesars best price. It is better to shop around at other sportsbooks first when betting NFL spreads favorites.
- Because DraftKings has poor pricing on favorites, it naturally has reasonable prices on underdogs. Their underdog pricing is the best among other sportsbooks 29.9% of the time. So if you know you want to bet an NFL underdog against the spread, DraftKings is a great starting point.
- DK is in-line or above the average market price 73.1% of the time for underdogs.
Due to state-by-state restrictions, legal U.S. sportsbooks haven’t had the most straightforward time with registrations and deposits. FanDuel and William Hill, for example, make some users purchase an eCredit of sorts, which your bank can flag as fraudulent.
DraftKings isn’t perfect on this front, but it’s among the best sports betting industry. Depositing is seamless, and payouts are reasonably quick — in the dozen payout requests we filed in our app testing for this review, each came in below a three-day window.
How to Deposit & Withdraw on DraftKings
Adding funds to a DraftKings account after the initial registration deposit is simple. Follow the procedure below:
- Log in to your DraftKings account
- Click the "+" icon next to your account's available funds in the top right-hand corner
- Input the amount of money you wish to deposit
- Select your payment type
- Verify account information as necessary
- Click the "Deposit | $x" button
You've just added more funds to your account that should be available for immediate use.
If you're ready to withdraw, there are a few main options. Hooking up your online bank account is easy, and withdrawals process in just a day or two.
- Online Banking (1-3 days)
- PayPal (3-5 days)
- Check (1-2 weeks)
Depositing funds into DraftKings is made simple by their variety of available methods. Whether users prefer online banking or more niche options, DraftKings has you covered. Here are all the ways to deposit money on DraftKings:
- Online Banking: Online banking allows customers to choose an amount to deposit and then authorize the transaction by logging in to their bank account using their existing online banking credentials. This is the DraftKings recommended method.
- PayPal: Paypal is an e-wallet that customers can use to send money and receive withdrawals while protecting their private information. Some bettors may find PayPal especially useful for keeping their betting bankrolls separate from their other money.
- Venmo: Another e-wallet allows users to deposit funds directly into their DraftKings account.
- Credit or Debit Card: DraftKings accepts Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
- Wire Transfer: This options allows users to transfer funds directly from their bank accounts in 1-2 business days.
- Electronic Gift Cards: DraftKings accepts Visa, MasterCard, or Discover gift cards. Users can also redeem DraftKings gift cards for depositing funds as well.
- eCheck: This option is only available through VIP preferred accounts.
- Cash: Cash is only an option via barcode at participating retail locations or in-person via participating cage locations.
- Prepaid DraftKings Card (Play+): This option is available through Play+ accounts.
Minimum Deposit Amount
DraftKings has set a $5 minimum deposit amount regardless of the deposit method.
Most legal sportsbooks have self-imposed limiting controls, and DraftKings is no different. DraftKings has brought on an Academic Executive advisor to encourage responsible gaming practices as the sportsbook grows, as well as built-in product features to allow users to set and fine-tune healthy boundaries for themselves:
These are effective ways to stop betting too much if it’s becoming a problem or being proactive about setting healthy limits for yourself. We recommend configuring whatever setup helps you maintain responsible boundaries and educate yourself. The controls DraftKings offers include:
- Player limits: Limit your deposits by day, week, or month of the year.
- Self-exclusion: Ban yourself from using the app for a set period.
- Cool off: Prevent yourself from depositing or placing bets for a set period while accessing the app.
In addition to the DraftKings-provided resources, the Action Network has developed bankroll management educational materials to help bettors have fun and establish sustainable behavior.
DraftKings Betting Options And Sports Market Coverage
DraftKings is a market leader in setting odds and offering unique bets. They are often first-to-market, including on NFL props, college football futures, and matchups for golf. Of legal options, they're leading the way. Whatever you could think to bet on, DraftKings likely has odds for you.
In addition to pregame bets, DraftKings also offers live wagering on many sports listed. There are many other bet types within each sport, from prop bets, alternate lines on spreads, in-game opportunities, and more.
Available Bet Types
DraftKings is among the leaders in the U.S. for original bet types. You can find a bevy of player props for football, matchups for golf, finishing position markets for NASCAR, and much more that you can’t find anywhere else in the U.S.
In addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first half derivatives, etc. These include:
|DraftKings App Screenshot||Bet Type & Example|
Point Spreads: Spread betting is a bet on the margin of victory (the # of points won) in a game. This is a screenshot of a spread bet located in the "Popular" bet type tab.
Milwaukee Bucks are -12 over the Bulls in a Point Spread at DraftKings
Moneyline: Moneyline betting is when you pick the outright winner of a game or event. In this case, the Bulls or Bucks
Bucks are the favorite at -900 to the underdog Bulls at +600
Totals: Totals, also known as an over/under, are bets on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game.
Pick either "Over" or "Under" 217.5 for the upcoming Bulls vs. Bucks match up
|Half Bets: Half-bets or Quarter bets let a bettor treat the first and second half as separate matches. Downloading our app can help you do this with ease.
Moneyline, Spread, and Total bets are shown for just the 1st Half of the Bucks/Bulls game under the "Quarter and/or Halves" tab
|Prop Bets: Short for a proposition, Prop bets wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome.
Player props for individual players to score the first field goal in the Bucks/Bulls game are listed under "Player Props" in the top in-game navigation
|Futures bets: Futures bets are bets on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results).
DraftKings lists the Golden State Warriors as favorites to win the NBA Finals at +300
These are just some of the standard bet-type options available on DraftKings. In addition to these traditional bets, DraftKings also offers a few featured betting options unique to their sportsbook.
DraftKings Featured Bet Types
DraftKings is changing the game regarding live in-game betting with Flash Bet. Flash Betting is designed to provide users with an instantaneous result as play happens within a contest. For example, we could bet who will score the next basket in an NBA game. Our bet will either win or lose as soon as the next basket is made. Flash Bet may not be available for every contest, but for those users looking for some quick-play action, this is definitely the way to go.
Takeaway: Flash Bet is a unique feature to DraftKings that allows users to take live in-game betting to a new level. Instantaneous results and payouts get bettors into the action like never before with any sportsbook app.
DraftKings has created a functionality where users can enter Pools for a fixed price point entry. Wagers are placed against other DraftKings users in the same pool for a specific event. Users compete against each other to win the pool based on the event. The total payout is determined by how many other players are in the pool and the price point set to enter. In many cases, a Pool could feature multiple, or tiered, winners so that prize money will be divided according to the Pool's setup.
There are a variety of Pool types that users can create and enter. Here's a list of the options to look out for:
- Pick 'Em
Pools can also be structured in a variety of ways so that no one Pool may be like another, even for the same event:
- Guaranteed (Fixed Price or Fixed Number of Entries)
- Pari-Mutual with Rollovers (Growing Prize Pool that allows winnings to roll over to the closest player should no one fully meet the winning criteria)
- Pari-Mutual Guaranteed (Growing Prize Pool with a guaranteed winner(s))
Takeaway: Pools are a unique and fun way for users to compete against other DraftKings users rather than betting against the book itself. This is akin to some of fantasy roots that DraftKings is known for, and is a welcome twist to many who use the platform.
Other DraftKings Benefits
DraftKings BetSync Bet Tracking in the Action Network App
DraftKings Sportsbook and Action Network have partnered to offer BetSync which allows sports bettors to link their DraftKings account directly to their Action login. Once the sportsbook connection is established, every bet you make will automatically sync to your Action account. This process removes the step of having to manually input your bets.
Learn more: DraftKings BetSync
Daily Odds Boosts at DraftKings
DraftKings Sportsbooks offers daily odds boosts for the biggest sports. Odds boosts are enhanced odds for a given outcome that thus augment potential winnings.
Live Betting at DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings Sportsbook does offer live sports betting. You can find those in-game odds here.
Refunds for Scoreless EPL Matches at DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings Sportsbook will sometimes run a “No Goals No Problem” promotion in which the book will refund bets up to $25 if an English Premier League match ends in a 0-0 draw.
Parlay Insurance at DraftKings Sportsbook
DraftKings Sportsbook offers parlay insurance up to $25 if you ever suffer the ultimate heartbreak of having only one leg of your parlay lose.
Here’s an example of when the DraftKing Sportsbook parlay insurance would come in handy: Say you bet $100 on a three-team parlay with the Dodgers +100, Red Sox +120 and Cubs +200. If the Dodgers and Red Sox win, but the Cubs lose, you would get back $25.
One thing that DraftKings offers that our experts did not see across any other sportsbook is a social feature. DraftKings Social allows users to Friend or Follow other users within the app. Friending another user subscribes you to see the other person's bets, contests, and more within the app. The other user must approve this request. Following someone else allows you only to see what they post publicly.
Essentially, DraftKings is trying to create an in-app community similar to a social media network. While our experts saw this as a neat add-on, it does not do much to enhance the betting experience. Our thought was that DraftKings Social could be valuable to follow those big-time bettors to track their action and potentially follow suit. Otherwise, this is simply a fun gimmick.
Informed Onboarding and Bettor Education
DraftKings offers a "Quick Start Guide" that covers fundamental betting basics for their users: understanding odds, placing a bet, live betting, and a rich glossary resource of betting terminology (e.g., American Odds, bet slip, etc.) and sporting terminology (e.g., Ace, buzzer-beater, etc.) as it relates to their app.
They also offer more in-depth, sport-specific guides with tips and insights for each:
Additionally, if DraftKings had outlined sport-by-sport rules, users would have questions.
To help protect sportsbook users, DraftKings has opt-in “strong authentication” that triggers a text message containing a temporary six-digit code that must be entered on any login attempt.
DraftKings VIP Program is a by-invitation-only initiative that rewards loyal sports bettors. VIPs have reported an alternate (re: extra-responsive) email address for support issues, offers to exclusive freerolls, and sometimes, even real-time sporting event invitations.
DraftKings Customer Support
DraftKings provides the following methods of Customer Support:
- Interactive DraftKings Help Center: https://help.draftkings.com/hc
- Support form submission
- Live Automated Chat feature
DraftKings Rewards Program: Dynasty
One area that which DraftKings excels over most other sportsbooks is its rewards program. As it is called, Dynasty allows users to earn rewards known as "Crowns" with almost every bet placed. Users are automatically enrolled in the Dynasty program when creating a DraftKings account. What's best is that these Crowns can be used in many great ways to add tremendous value to the user experience. Redemption categories include:
- Free Plays - Use Crowns for bet credits to use on any wager
- Dynasty Store - Shop DraftKings merchandise, electronics, unique offerings, and more
- Travel - Book travel and vacation getaways
There's a lot to gain for users who regularly bet in DraftKings and collect Crowns. The more you bet and tier up, the more you earn! Full Dynasty Rewards program details are available here.
Latest DraftKings Odds
For betting on NFL games and futures, check out current DraftKings odds.
Week 5 NFL Game Odds: Tennessee Titans vs. Washington Commanders
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 7, 2022 - Odds Provided by DraftKings - Subject to Change
Over 43 (-110)
Under 43 (-110)
DraftKings Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by DraftKings Sportsbook: Updated October 7, 2022 - Odds are Subject to Change
|NFL Team||DraftKings Super Bowl LVII Odds|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+700|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1200|
Additional DraftKings Information
DraftKings officially launched in Canada on May 19, 2022. Ontario is the first Canadien province that allows for legalized online sports betting.
With growing league and team partnerships, as well as a devoted DFS user base in Canada, DraftKings will undoubtedly continue to grow throughout the country as it become more widely available.
- PGA Tour Official Betting Operator
- Premier Lacrosse League Sports Betting Partnership for PLL Championship Series
- Baltimore Ravens
- New England Patriots
- New York Giants
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Boston Celtics
- Charlotte Hornets
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Los Angeles Clippers
- Minnesota Timberwolves
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Sacramento Kings
- Boston Red Sox
- Chicago Cubs
- Colorado Rockies
- Detroit Red Wings
- Los Angeles Kings
- Nashville Predators
- New York Rangers
All you need to do to redeem the $1,000 sign-up bonus for Action Network users is click this link.
The deposit bonus is a 20% match worth up to $1,000. So if you deposit $100, you would earn a $20 bonus. To earn the max of $1,000, you would have to deposit $5,000.
DraftKings Sportsbook is legal in the following states (as of Setpember 2022):
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
Mobile sports betting is legal and available on DraftKings Sportsbook in all 15 of those states.
Overall, DraftKings has some of the best odds compared to other sportsbooks. Specifically, they have the best odds for college basketball.
Crowns are currency that DraftKings offer their players. They have no cash value but can be redeemed for free bets and contest entries. The more you play, the more crowns you earn!
You can access DraftKings customer service here. You can contact DraftKings by chat or email.
BetSync is a proprietary technology created by The Action Network that works with sportsbook platforms like DraftKings. All DraftKings users currently have access to BetSync, which allows users to sync their bets directly from DraftKings onto the Action app. From there, the Action app will track your bets, give you live win probability on those bets, highlight your long-term ROI and much more. Learn more here: DraftKings BetSync.
Claim Bonus Offers from Other Sportsbooks
What is the Best Online Sportsbook?
Each sports bettor is likely to have a different way of determining which is the "best" online sportsbook. Betting preferences, app functionality, and market pricing are all considerations to make when deciding which sportsbook app to use. Action Network has created The Best Sportsbook Quiz for new and seasoned sports bettors alike to determine which sportsbooks is best for them based on their wagering habits and preferences. Just answer a few simple questions and let our algorithm do the rest!
To make sure you get the best betting value, here are additional sportsbooks where you can find great live promotions:
BetMGM Bonus Code | PointsBet Promo Code | Caesars Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | fubo Promo Code | Betfred Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code