You can use the WynnBET mobile sportsbook in Arizona, Colorado, Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, New York, Louisiana, Michigan, Tennessee, and Virginia. WynnBET has a strong deposit offer for new customers: Use the WynnBET promo code XACTION1 and get $200 if you bet $50, no matter what.
WynnBET Sportsbook Promo Terms & Conditions
No matter the outcome of your bet, you will get bet credits from WynnBET! Just make sure to review the details to stay on track for the bonus:
- The initial deposit must be $50 or more
- Your first real-money wager of $50 or more must have odds of -120 or greater (e.g., -100, +160, +2,600) to qualify
- When the bet settles—whether a win, loss, or push—you’ll get $200 in bet credits
- WynnBET will release credits in four installments: (1) Within 72 hours of the initial bet and (3) once a week until all free bets have been released, totaling $200
Sign up here to start taking advantage of WynnBET's rewards and promotions
WynnBET Mobile App & Website
WynnBET's web-based platform is available only in Michigan and is essentially a blown-up version of its app experience, maintaining simplicity and reasonably intuitive navigation.
The Action Network Positives:
- Ease-of-use. Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of WynnBET's app is its intuitiveness. Keeping its mobile screen more "minimalist" makes it very easy to find and make a standard bet. When you're looking to sneak a bet in right before a game starts, this kind of accessibility can undoubtedly come in handy.
- Sections by League. Wynn also provides defined app sections per league, helping make the app more focused and its odd content digestible. Popular, Soon, and Futures subsections help keep things orderly and actionable.
- Fair odds. An often overlooked point when it comes to choosing a sportsbook, the actual odds at WynnBET are right in line with the other top options in the market — and that's important.
- Transparency with odds changes. Odds cells in the WynnBET app keep their red and green arrows that indicate odds have recently changed until you switch screens. Many sportsbooks “flash” this signal, so what's happening on a given odds offering is less obvious. We appreciate the transparency.
- Customer support shines. In our testing, we were impressed by the CS experience. There’s a big support button in most of the secondary sections of the app. You can also browse FAQs, reach out by email, or live chat. We didn’t wait in line at all - we submitted a question for chat and were connected to a rep almost immediately.
The Action Network Negatives:
- Lacking betting markets/options. This won't be much of an issue for those who stick to the major sports when betting (think NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, etc.). But if you're interested in some more niche markets, you might be hard-pressed to find them. WynnBET also doesn't quite stack up to the leaders in the prop betting category, which could be frustrating for those with more specific wagers in mind.
- Android hurdles. Android users have to install an APK file before registering for an account. They also don't yet have access to the online banking option of depositing and withdrawing.
However, we know It’s important to have a broader data set in evaluating a mobile application like WynnBET Sportsbook. We distilled what’s available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to find the advantages and challenges the betting population found with WynnBET below.
WynnBET Sportsbook Reviews in the Apple App Store
4.1/5 - 325 ratings May 2022
|iOS User Positives
||iOS User Negatives
Wynn rewards: Users enjoy potential perks and rewards through Wynn Hotel franchises when they play in the app.
Bet limits: Limits on wagers and a smaller selection of promos gives off a bad user experience to more seasoned bettors.
Customer service: Users report excellent service and support that separate WynnBET from the rest.
Deposit/withdrawal issues: While some apps have one or the other, iOS reviewers have dealt with both problems within the WynnBET app.
WynnBET Sportsbook Reviews in the Google Play/Android Store
4/5 - 123 ratings May 2022
|Android User Positives
||Android User Negatives
Wynn rewards: Like iOS, Android users enjoy potential perks and rewards through Wynn Hotel franchises when they play in the app.
Bug fixes: Lockouts, errors, and screen/game loading issues are among the complaints Android users report experiencing on WynnBET.
APK Download: Android users have to download a third-party application to get WynnBET to work on their phones.
Registering & Cashiering at WynnBET
How to Sign Up at WynnBET
WynnBET's registration process is pretty standard for a legal U.S. sportsbook.
Step 1. Click here to head to the WynnBET sign-up flow.
Step 2. Enter your personal details. You will need to provide:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Last four digits of SSN
Start here to begin the account registration process with WynnBET.
Step 3. Agree to the terms and conditions.
Step 4. Click "Register"
That's it. You're ready to deposit and start betting!
With it comes to withdrawals, most legal sports betting options in the U.S. are similar — in a good way. Unlike offshore sportsbooks, legal operations are all government-backed, meaning your money is protected by law (which isn't necessarily the case offshore).
Payout speed depends mainly on the type of withdrawal in question, but for the most part, WynnBET processes withdrawals within three to five days of the request — perhaps just a hair longer than the fastest options out there.
They offer a few different withdrawal methods as well:
- Online banking (iOS only)
- Play + Prepaid Card
- PayPal (iOS only)
- Withdrawing at cage (state-dependent)
Most legal betting options in the U.S. allow users to wager and limit their actions by offering self-imposed restrictions responsibly. And WynnBET is no different, offering:
- Deposit limits (on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis)
- Spend limits (on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis)
- Time limits
Betting options may be WynnBET's easiest target from a critical standpoint, but you'll have no problem for those looking to make any standard bet on a major U.S. league.
Bet Types Available
Bet types offered include: That’s in addition to all the popular, standard bets you can get at any sportsbook — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first half derivatives, etc. These include:
Spread betting is a bet on the difference of points, or "margin of victory," in a game. Point Spreads >
Moneyline betting is when you pick the winner of the game or event. Moneylines >
Halves let a bettor treat the first half and the second half as separate matches. Half Bets >
A total, also known as an over/under, is a bet on the number of points both teams will combine to score in a game. Totals >
Future bets are a bet on an event that will be decided in the future (e.g., end-of-season results). Futures >
A prop bet, short for a proposition, wager that is not directly tied to the final score or outcome. Props >
Round robins, teasers, and more are also available.
Sports Markets Offered
You might not find, say, darts or rugby on WynnBET's list of available sports. But chances are you'll be able to find the sport you're interested in. You'll be able to wager on all major sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, college basketball, football, tennis, and golf.
NBA Playoff Game Odds: Dallas Mavericks vs. Golden State Warriors
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NBA Playoff game: Updated May 20, 2022 - Odds Provided by WynnBET - Subject to Change
WynnBET Futures Odds
Here are the NBA Champion futures odds offered by WynnBET Sportsbook: Updated May 20, 2022 - Odds Provided by WynnBET - Subject to Change
|2021/2022 NBA Team
|| WynnBET Futures Odds
|Golden State Warriors
WynnBET vs. Other Sportsbooks
WynnBET shines thanks to the ease of its mobile app's use, making it a top option for bettors who'd be doing most of their wagering from a mobile phone.
And as for the betting odds, which should ultimately be the essential factor in deciding on a sportsbook, WynnBET is in line with the market leaders.
WynnBET offers the standard "juice" or "vig" that you'll find across most markets: -110 on each side of a major sport's spread. That means bettors would have to risk $110 to win $100, $11 to win $10, etc., when betting spreads in the NFL, NBA, or the like.
WynnBET is also very fair on moneylines, keeping a tighter window than many competitors between each side as lines increase from even money.
WynnBET's biggest weakness is its catalog of markets and betting options, but each can easily be improved with time, making this an excellent sportsbook to keep an eye on.
WynnBET is Live in New York!
As of Feb. 4, WynnBET became the seventh sportsbook operator in the Empire State. During the first few weeks of the 2021 NFL season, WynnBET became the New York Jets' new official sports betting partner, which was a great move before they were announced as one of nine approved online sports betting operators in New York. Their partnership with the Jets includes a dedicated club space (WynnBet Green Room) for bettors at MetLife Stadium, packed with live betting feeds and in-stadium promotions. Furthermore, WynnBET is also an official presenting sponsor for the Jets Podcast Network, Jets Game Preview, and the SportsNet live shows. Expect WynnBET to have exciting NFL promos in NY moving forward.
WynnBET New York Launch Date: Feb. 4, 2022