Betfred Promo Code
Betfred Sportsbook Bonus Code & Review October 2022
Founded in 1967 in England, Betfred has decades of experience and has built up a trustworthy reputation that makes it a worthwhile addition to a U.S. sports bettor's portfolio. Their mobile sportsbook app UI/UX is vibrantly colored, sleek, and boasts some of the best overall average odds pricing in its available markets.
What to Bet on Today at Betfred
- Action's 4 best bets for Colts @ Broncos Thursday Night Football.
- Experts predict fading Matt Ryan as a smart play for TNF.
- Don't ignore the signals in these Friday Night Lights CFB games.
Bet $50, get $250 - no matter what!
Betfred Promo Code & Sign Up Process
Betfred New User Promo Key Takeaways October 2022
Betfred Promo Code
Available Legal States
AZ, CO, IA, LA, PA, WA
Intuitive app, bet market variety, Parlay+ product offering
Subpar design, general bugs and crashing, limited customer support
Offer Last Verified On
October 6, 2022
Terms & Conditions
- Wagering requirements: Must be 21+ to play and located in a legal betting state where Betfred is available
The first wager must be a minimum cash bet of $50+ with minimum odds of -200
$100 Free Bet will be awarded upon settlement of the initial wager
An additional $50 Free Bet will be awarded the following Monday after the initial bet settles
Place two additional qualifying wagers within 2 consecutive weeks to receive the remaining $100 in free bets
Promotions for Existing Users
Betfred does a great job of keeping its existing users engaged by offering a variety of daily odds boosts and ongoing promotions. These are definitely worth checking out on a regular basis for those looking for creative ways to bet the day's action.
Daily Boosts for Thursday, October 6
Europa League Double at +170 odds (boosted from +150)
- Bet on each of the following teams to win on 10/6 (note if the game ends in a draw, the bet will settle as a loss)
- Sporting Braga
- Stade Rennais
Bronco Buster at +220 odds (boosted from +185)
- Bet on the following SGP for Thursday Night Football on 10/6
- Broncos to win
- Over 41.5 total points scored
Wilson Dual Threat at +280 odds (boosted from +235)
- Bet on the following Russell Wilson prop parlay for Thursday Night Football:
- Wilson Over 228.5 passing yards
- Wilson Over 12.5 rushing yards
Mariners & Mets Move On at +325 odds (boosted from +275)
- Bet on both the Mariners and the Mets to win their Wild Card Series on 10/6
NBA Preseason Two-Pick at +155 odds (boosted from +135)
- Bet on each of the following teams to win on 10/6
- Brooklyn Nets
- Orlando Magic
Ongoing Betfred Promos
Double Your Win for First Touchdown Scorers
- Place a First Touchdown Scorer for any NFL game
- If your player scores a second touchdown, receive double the first score price
- Applies only to pre-game, straight bets
- Winnings paid at the completion of game
NFL Early Bird Gets the Bet Special through January 3, 2023
- Place an eligible wager every Tuesday for the upcoming Monday Night Football game
- Receive 20% of your stake back as a free bet up to $20
- Place an eligible wager on every Wednesday for the upcoming Monday Night Football game
- Receive 15% of your stake back as a free bet up to $15
- Minimum bet on Tuesdays is $4 for maximum free bet reward of $20
- Minimum bet on Wednesday is $3 for a maximum free bet reward of $15
- Wagers must have a minimum of -200 odds to qualify and cashed out bets will be void
- Free bets must expire after 7 days
Overtime Insurance Payout through January 3, 2023
- Get 50% of your stake back up to $25 if your NFL wager team loses in overtime
- Qualifying bets must have a minimum of -200 odds and be $10+ straight cash wagers
- Valid for pre-game wagers only
- Limited to one eligible bet per person, per day
- Free bets must be used within 7 days of receipt
Last Chance Saloon for Sunday Night Football
- Betfred will remove the juice for spread, total, and moneyline for select games for a +100 spread
- Check the app 2 hours ahead of each SNF game to see the featured bets
Pre-Match Golf Part-Tee through December 31, 2022
- Bet $100+ in pre-match golf wagers
- Receive $25 Free Bet (available one per tournament)
- Qualifying wagers must have a minimum of -200 odds to qualify
How to Sign Up for Betfred
To create an account at Betfred, you'll need to provide the following details:
Step 1. Click here to begin the registration process and select your location. Then, you will be prompted to choose between the desktop or app versions of Betfred before proceeding. Betfred is only available to users in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana, and Pennsylvania.
Step 2. Enter your account creation information: an email, and create a secure password.
Step 3. Enter your details: full name, gender, and date of birth.
Step 4. Enter your security and location details:
- Home Address (country, city, state, ZIP code)
- Mobile Number
- Set two Security Questions & Answers
- Use Promo code (if applicable)
- Read and Agree to the Terms & Conditions and confirm your account details are accurate
Your account has been registered, and you are ready to make your first deposit and bet!
Start here to begin Betfred's registration process
Where is Betfred Legal?
Betfred is currently live and available to users in five states. Betfred has already announced plans to expand to several new states in the near-term. Below is a list of current states where Betfred is operating.
|State||Mobile Sportsbook||Casino Location|
|Iowa||Yes||Grand Falls Casino & Golf Resort|
|Louisiana||Yes||Paragon Casino Resort|
|Pennsylvania||Yes||Wind Creek Bethlehem|
Where Will Betfred Be Legal Next?
Betfred has additional states currently listed on their site where they will be available soon. These states would bring Betfred's total representation up to eight.
|State||Mobile Sportsbook||Casino Location|
|Ohio||Available January 1, 2023||Not Applicable|
|Nevada||Coming Soon||Mohegan Casino at Virgin Hotel Las Vegas|
|Washington||No||Silver Reef Casino Resort|
Betfred Sportsbook Mobile Screenshots
Betfred Mobile App & Website Experience
Betfred appears to have its sights set on becoming a major player in the American sports betting market. With expansion to several states planned, we can only assume that they will be active in places where legislation is still in the works to legalize mobile sports betting.
Betfred Mobile App Review
Action Network is currently evaluating the Betfred Sports app through in-house testing, data analysis, and input from experienced handicappers. Their scope of review will entail both the desktop and mobile app platforms with a specific focus on key categories such as usability, market coverage, and pricing/value offerings.
Meet the review team:
The Vegas Refund is an experienced bettor with 5.5K total bets in the Action App and 92.8K app followers (as of October 2022). Favorable pick records include NFL, NBA, NCAAF, MLB, NCAAB, and Boxing.
Mobile App Review Categories
Our team of experts look at key categories that make or break an excellent sportsbook app. Be sure to check back soon for our the results of our Betfred app review in the following areas:
- Usability: Ease of Logging In - Navigation - App Speed - Game Data Density - The Bet Slip
- Coverage: Available Markets
- Pricing: By Sport Pricing
In addition to our forthcoming experts' analysis, we have distilled what is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play to provide a broader overview for this Betfred analysis. Betfred has variations of its mobile app that are specific to each of the states where they operate. Below are the individual ratings for each state app currently available for iOS and Android, in addition to some user positives and negatives consistent across app variations.
Apple App Store Reviews (October 2022)
3.9/5 Stars - 80 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
3.1/5 Stars - 109 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
4.7/5 Stars - 65 Ratings - Download at Apple App Store
|Betfred Sportsbook iOS User Positives||Betfred Sportsbook iOS User Negatives|
|Betting options: Like more prominent sportsbooks, Betfred offers parlays, props, alternative spreads, and more to go along with standard moneylines, spreads, and over/unders.||
New-user bonus issues: Some users had problems receiving their initial free bonuses upon first deposit. Initial risk-free bets or bonuses are such big draws to sportsbooks, so this should be a key feature to keep an eye on being cleaned up.
|Navigation: Users enjoy the app's simplicity compared to the cluttered and overwhelming feeling of some of the more major sportsbooks—especially a plus for new bettors.||
Overall app bugs: Betfred has excellent technical problems, from reported location issues to site glitches and crashes.
Google Play/Android Store Reviews (October 2022)
3.6/5 Stars - 37 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
3.4/5 Stars - 51 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
4.7/5 Stars - 14 Reviews - Download at Google Play Store
|Betfred Sportsbook Android User Positives||Betfred Sportsbook Android User Negatives|
|Betting options: Several Android users made note of the number of lines available across a variety of sports markets.||
Navigation: Comparisons to other sportsbooks found many users hoping for more out of the Betfred design and layout.
|Customer Service: Android users regularly applauded Betfred's customer service for their timeliness and helpfulness.||
Claiming New User Bonus: A few users were unhappy with the app claiming that they were not able to claim their new user sign up bonus for a variety of reasons.
NFL Pricing vs. Other Sportsbooks
The 2022 NFL is well underway. Our expert data analysts deeply explored how sportsbooks compare specifically on their average NFL spread prices. Look to see which books have the edge for favorites and underdogs.
Average Odds Pricing for NFL Favorites
|In-Line With Market||12.9%||30.9%||27%||25.3%||18.7%||23.3%|
Average Odds Pricing for NFL Underdogs
|In-Line With Market||12.9%||63.2%||27%||25.3%||18.7%||23.3%|
NFL Spread Pricing Summary:
- Betfred has shockingly unfavorable numbers when it comes to betting on NFL spread favorites. They have the highest volume of worst pricing by far. This is not the sportsbook to look at for favorites betting. Users would be much better off looking at Caesars, BetMGM, or PointsBet.
- They are in-line with or above the average market pricing a mere 19.3% of the time.
- Conversely, Betfred has fantastic numbers when it comes to betting on NFL spread underdogs. They offer the best prices 48.4% of the time, making them the top book to visit in this category.
- Betfred is in-line with or above average market pricing 93.6% of the time.
Sportsbooks and states can vary in their deposit and withdrawal rules, whether due to a book's policy or regulation within each state that has legalized online betting. Betfred's registration process can be a little be more time-intensive than some other sportsbooks, but they tend to make up for it with their quick payout speeds.
New and existing users have several options available to them to deposit funds into their account. However, it must be said that Betfred's deposit options are slightly limited compared to other sportsbooks. Action will continue to monitor if Betfred increases its deposit options at it expands throughout the country. Below is a list that details payment options available in most states:
- Debit/Credit Card
- Bank Transfer
- Cash at Cage
- Play+ Card
Withdrawal Options & Payout Speed
The timeframe for receiving funds from a withdrawal depends heavily on your chosen method. Most commonly, bank transfers are processed within 48 hours. Users can also receive a check by mail (which could take up to 14 days), and users who qualify for VIP Preferred status will instantly receive their funds.
Below is Betfred's deposit/withdrawal option menu:
- VIP Preferred
- Play+ card
- Bank transfers
- Cash at cage
Like most sportsbooks, Betfred Sports allows users to restrict themselves should they feel gambling has become a problem. They do so through a "Take a Break" function.
As the name implies, it allows users to suspend their accounts for a given time (from one month to two years). It's important to note that users will not be able to access their account until the initially decided time has passed.
The sports betting catalog is a strong point for Betfred Sports.
Bet Types Available
Bet types offered include:
- Round Robins
Sports Markets Offered
It's unlikely that you won't be able to find the sport you're looking to bet at Betfred. You will be able to bet on the major sports leagues like the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL, college football and basketball, and more niche sports like table tennis.
For NFL games and futures betting, check the current odds down-bellow.
Week 5 NFL Game Odds: New York Giants vs. Green Bay Packers
Below is a selection of odds for the upcoming NFL game: Updated October 6, 2022 - Odds Provided by Betfred - Subject to Change
Over 41 (-110)
|Green Bay Packers||
Under 41 (-110)
Betfred Futures Odds
Here are the NFL Super Bowl futures odds offered by Betfred: Updated October 6, 2022 - Odds Provided by Betfred - Subject to Change
|2022/2023 NFL Team||Betfred NFL Super Bowl LVII Winner|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+700|
|Green Bay Packers||+1000|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+1000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+1600|
Betfred Sports vs. Other Sportsbooks
While Betfred's initial appearance may not catch the eye in quite the same manner as some of its competing sportsbooks, it has its merits. Betfred brings value to new bettors if you want another solid welcome offer and plenty of betting options.
By Sport Pricing Comparison: Betfred vs. FanDuel vs. DraftKings vs. Caesars vs. BetMGM
Being a savvy sports bettor, line shopping across books is a valuable process. We've performed a head-to-head analysis for you to help illustrate the value of line shopping, and the best sportsbook for different bet types and sports, on average.
Sportsbook Pricing Analysis parameters:
- Data collected from January 1, 2021, to April 1, 2022
- Closing odds used (the odds 30 minutes before game-time) in calculations
- Each data point is the average book-edge for the month
- Each data point shown represents a percent of the book's edge
The book with the lowest average book edge represents the best price.
Best Pricing: Sportsbook Edge Averages by Sport (All Markets)
*Sample size of data was too limiting. Therefore, this league is excluded from the comparison.
Betfred vs. Others Sportsbook Pricing Summary for all Markets:
- Betfred has the best overall pricing, but on a league level, they only had the best pricing for NFL (3.1).
- Caesarsleads pricing in MLB, NCAAF, and NCAAB odds
- FanDuel excelled with NBA pricing, whereas Betfred was middle of the pack
Pricing Summary for Specific Markets:
- Moneylines. Betfred did not have the best moneyline pricing for any sport (4.39). Caesars had better pricing for NFL (4.06), MLB (2.87), NCAAF (4.14), and NCAAB (4). If you like betting on Moneylines, Caesars may be a better choice.
- Spreads. BetFred had the best pricing on spreads overall(4.39), but this is primarily driven by exceptional pricing on NFL spreads(2.41).
- Totals. Betfred excelled with totals on average (4.29), particularly for NFL (2.43). However, Caesars was a high value for MLB (4.67) AND NCAAF (4.69). DraftKings had the best pricing on College basketball totals (4.70), and BetMGM excelled for NBA (4.72).
Other Betfred Benefits
- Seasonal sport-specific offers: For example, you'll get a $25 free bet if you place a Super Bowl 56 future
- Refer-a-friend bonuses: Get $50 for every friend you refer, up to $500
- Ticket giveaways to local events: For example, Colorado users can enter a contest to win a suite at a Rockies game
Yes. Betfred has a longstanding reputation overseas, and is now a legal operator in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Louisiana and Pennsylvania. That means your money is backed by the government, ensuring protection and payout.
Yes. On top of their many pre-game bet types, Betfred also allows users to bet on games that are in play (mostly on standard markets like spreads, moneylines and totals).
New users at Betfred will get a "Bet $50, Get $250" bonus. Once you sign up and place a $50 bet and it loses, you will earn $250 in free bets. Available in Iowa, Arizona, and Colorado.
No. Betfred does not charge for withdrawals, unless they are done through the Play+ method.
You must physically be in Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana or Pennsylvania. You will have to follow the steps to verify your location depending on the state.
You must be 21 years old to bet on sports in the U.S.
Claim Bonus Offers from Other Sportsbooks
To make sure you get the best betting value, here are additional sportsbooks where you can find great live promotions:
BetMGM Bonus Code | PointsBet Promo Code | Caesars Sportsbook Promo Code | WynnBET Promo Code | FanDuel Promo Code | DraftKings Promo Code | BetRivers Promo Code | Barstool Sportsbook Promo Code | betPARX Promo Code | Unibet Promo Code | PrizePicks Promo Code | bet365 Bonus Code | theScore Bet Promo Code | fubo Promo Code | SI Sportsbook Promo Code | Play Gun Lake Promo Code | SugarHouse Promo Code